Monday, November 23, 2009

To worship HiM I live; I live to worship HiM!


Jesus explains to us in John 4:24 that,
"God is SpIrIt and those who worship HiM must worship him in spirit and in truth...
For they are they are the kind the Father seeks."


i want to be a true worshipper!!!
I want to be who God is seeking after.In my heart, I am always seeking HiM!
Well, at least trying to anyway.


But I want my lifestyle to be that I live to Worship God and not a place, person or thing!
I want to know what it truly means to have the Father seek me!


I know that we are to seek God's face on a daily basis. Well, actually every second, minute, hour!
The Bible say's "As we seek the Lord, he will be found by us."


So i say this,


God I will live a lifestyle of worship unto you. Because it is in you that I live, move and have my being!

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah, what a quality it is! Since mostly YouTube video tutorials have no pleasant feature, but this is in fact a fastidious quality video.

    -------------
    Learning Hebrew Online

    ReplyDelete