Monday, November 23, 2009

Shhhhhh. Can you hear the fruit Speaking? Profound Fruit Speaks out! (Galatians 5:22)


Shh...Can you hear the fruit talking?...Galatians 5:22 (Profound Fruit speaks)

LOVE...Tells me to look deeply from my heart and God will give me what I need.
JOY...Encourages me to keep smiling and rejoice in all things.
PEACE...Comforts me in life's hardest circumstances.
PATIENCE...Assures me to hold on and to BE STILL.
KINDNESS...Reminds me to think of others.
GOODNESS...Says to me, "It could have been you" and "REMEBER THE CROSS."
FAITHFULNESS...Keeps me strong and pushes me to persevere and endure.
GENTLENESS...Whispers to me "I AM in the midst of the storm."
SELF-CONTROL...Holds me together in times of temptation.

Now that's fruit that will never spoil!
Listen to the fruit!
Eat all you can!
It's Good For Ya,"

No comments:

Post a Comment