Monday, November 23, 2009

ReFlecTioN of A FloweR


I had a vision that I was looking into the mirror and I saw A REFLECTION OF A FLOWER. I turned to look behind me to see if the flower was there and it wasn't. I looked into the mirror again, squinted my eyes to watch closely in the mirror. I thought to myself, "Am I dreaming?" And the Lord said, "No." Then the Lord asked, "What do you see?" I said, I SEE A FLOWER. THE LORD replied, "What you are seeing is correct. "It is A REFLECTION OF MY BEAUTY. What I have put in you is to be DISPLAYED FOR MY GLORY. You are no different than this flower that you see in the mirror. Keep staring and I WILL SHOW YOU WHO YOU REALLY ARE. What I put in you is to come out. I created flowers so that you can be reminded of MY WORK IN YOU. YOU ARE TO REMIND OTHERS OF MY GLORY/BEAUTY."

"BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. LEARN FROM THE FLOWER. You need Me like a flower needs water. You are to be DEEPLY PLANTED and ROOTED IN MY WORD like the flower is to be deeply rooted in the earth. You need nourishment to live. You need to be in safe surroundings. YOU ARE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHERE EVER I PLACE YOU. Your fragrance is to be sweet and you are to light up any atmosphere. Like the flower, you are to bring beauty into any thing that you are surrounded by. IT IS GOING TO BLOOM FORTH. FRESHLY CUT, PRUNED WHERE IT IS NEEDED AND HANDLED WITH MY CARE. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AS I TAKE CARE OF YOU. I TAKE CARE OF THE FLOWERS OF THE FIELD AND THE BIRDS OF THE AIR, AND ALL THE LIVING, HOW MUCH MORE WILL I TAKE CARE OF YOU?"

"FLOWERS ARE GIVEN ON MANY OCCASIONS AS AN EXPRESSION OF ADORATION AND APPRECIATION. YOU ARE TO GIVE OF YOURSELF TO EXPRESS MY LOVE TO MANY. Everything about you is beautiful. I created you that way. MY BEAUTY AND MY GLORY WILL BE REVEALED IN YOU ALL THE MORE IN MY TIME. There is a deeper meaning to women receiving flowers. It is more than just a gift but a reminder of who I AM."

"SO BLOOM LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW, SHINE LIKE THE SUN, GROW IN MY WORD, LIVE IN EACH MOMENT AND SHARE WHO I AM TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN."


Flowers appear on the earth;
the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves
is heard in our land.

Song of Solomon 2:12

No comments:

Post a Comment